Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
Register your Interest

For EU citizens who currently reside and work within the UK, they will need to apply to the Settlement Scheme before 30 June 2021.

If you wish to employ any non-UK or non-Irish staff after the 1 January 2021, you will need to be listed as a licenced sponsor.

Majority of new employees will come through the ‘skilled worker route’.  However, there are a variety of visas which may be applicable for your business and there are different regulations and standards for the various visas.

Key Steps

Identify any current staff you may have who should apply to the settlement scheme before 30 June 2021.  Check the links information for further support on this topic.

Plan for whether you will be looking to employ any non-UK or non-Irish staff from 1 January 2021 and, if required, apply to become a licenced sponsor.

Key Updates & Links

  • For an employer’s guide to becoming a licences sponsor click here.
  • For a guide on the various visas (including the skilled worker route) please click here.
  • For information about the settlement scheme and what you can do as an employer, click here.
  • Check out our events page to register for any EU Events.
  • Use our EU Transition Checker Tool.

Still have questions, call us on 01642 662778

Email us