Tees Valley Business has launched a directory of professional support available to local businesses in response to Covid 19 and the regional recovery following the pandemic.
If you would like to be registered on our Professional Services Directory, please respond by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Contact details: named lead, company name, address, contact email, contact telephone number.
- An outline of what you can offer (and may already be offering to businesses): A brief description of the type of professional advice and support you are able to provide on a one-to-one basis to individual SMEs (no more than 300 words please) and a copy of your company logo in JPEG format.
Professional services and advice could include:
- Business planning and reshaping strategy e.g. pivoting to open up new areas of demand rapidly
- Cashflow planning and debt finance
- Human resources e.g. navigating HR policies, procedures and legislation
- Digital and shifting to online trading
- Operations, including health and safety e.g. adapting customer journeys to reduce physical touch points (tech adoption)