Tees Valley Combined Authority’s ‘Growth Programme for the Creative & Visitor Economies’ has been designed to establish and accelerate a creative cluster in the region. It aims to galvanise a critical mass of creative talent, ideas and enterprise necessary for impactful growth of the creative economy and visible and sustainable benefits for communities and place.
We’re delighted to announce the next initiative of the Growth Programme for the Creative and Visitor Economies – the Network and Sector Skills Development Challenge Fund to support the acceleration of Tees Valley’s Creative Cluster.
Who can apply?
- Businesses/organisations with a track record of delivery in culture and creative industries sector skills/talent development and/or network development
- A consortia of organisations with shared skills development needs
- An existing network (where network is not constituted you may apply as a consortia of organisations/individuals with a lead organisation/business.)
- Individuals may not apply
- Local Authorities or HE/FE institutions or other publicly funded bodies can only apply as part of a consortia and may not be the lead organisation.
- Applicants do not need to be based in the Tees Valley to make a proposal. Proposals from businesses and organisations outside of Tees Valley must demonstrate they will work in partnership with Tees Valley based organisations, businesses and individuals to deliver their programme and the programme must directly benefit businesses, organisations and individuals based in the Tees Valley.
- Consortia applications must identify a lead organisation. The lead organisation will take financial and project management responsibility and report to TVCA.
|Applications Open||20th June 2022|
|Applications Close||12pm, 25th July 2022|
- Click here to download the supporting information
- Click here to view the Cultural & Creative Industries Baseline Report
- Click here to download the guidance notes
- Click here to download the forecast budget & methodology/delivery plan template
Apply using the application form below
You can save this application form as you go and go back to it via a link that will be sent to you via email, however we recommend that you create your own offline document so you can work offline and keep a copy of your application. All the questions are listed in the guidance notes. You will be asked to upload all your additional documents at the end of the application form, before submission.
If you have any questions about the Cultural Industries: Network And Sector Skills Development Challenge Fund or would like to talk about your project/programme prior to submission, or if accessibility is a barrier to you being able to complete the application please contact Tees Valley Business on 01642 939386 and they will put you in touch with an appropriate member of the team to assist with your enquiry.