The Department for International Trade (DIT) invites companies in the Northern Powerhouse to attend series of sector focused webinars followed by a virtual mission to Japan for up to 15 selected companies.
Find out the latest market trends, updates and specific information for specific sectors in the Japanese market and the opportunities arising from the from UK-Japan CEPA in these sector focused webinars.
Delegates taking part in the virtual mission will benefit from:
• A language and culture workshop to prepare for virtual meetings
• Production of a company profile to assist in business matching
• A sector report produced by external consultants
• Up to five one-to-many meetings with industry sector groups
• Up to fifteen x one-to-one meetings for delegate companies to meet potential partners/distributors
• Post virtual mission follow-up support
NPH mission delegates will be supported by an experienced international Trade Adviser.