About The Parliamentary Export Programme is Back!
Businesses in the Stockton South Constituency are invited to join their local MP, Matt Vickers, and the Department for International Trade (DIT) North East for a FREE event designed help you discover how to grow your business through exporting.
The roundtable event is the final in a series of three 60-minute events, chaired by MP Matt Vickers, and organised exclusively for businesses in the Stockton South constituency.
- Hear from your local MP on the latest policy updates relevant to businesses in your area
- Be provided with an overview of the Parliamentary Export Programme and the latest DIT initiatives
- Learn how your business can unlock new opportunities around the world through trade deals and open doors to new markets
- Discover how your business can access FREE support from DIT to help your business sell overseas with confidence
- Meet and network with DITs Tees Valley team of International Trade Advisers, and discover the practical one-to-one support on offer
- Hear from a local business, who will share their experience of trading overseas and how they have benefited from DIT support
- Discover how the Chamber can support the practical movement of your products, including their customs brokerage service, training offer and overseas business network
- Have your queries answered during an interactive Q&A session
Whether your business provides goods or services, has never exported before, or you are a past or current exporter, the Parliamentary Export Programme event will provide you with practical information to find new overseas customers.
Register here – https://bit.ly/3Jy1tHR