Tuesday 24th November 11:00 – 13:00
Open to all UK business owners, our Reset. Restart programme is here to help you transform, future-proof or grow your business through the Covid-19 pandemic and beyond. This is one of 10 free webinars you can join as part of the programme to receive practical, jargon-free training and advice.
This workshop will cover:
- real life examples of how UK entrepreneurs are successfully marketing their businesses during COVID
- ideas and inspiration you can apply to your own business
- a simple growth hack that will instantly help you see where the biggest opportunities are right now in your business and which could help you change how you think about your future business strategy forever.
- using practical examples and research to learn how to approach your email marketing with new eyes
- a look at research that helps shine a light on what your customers are looking for in terms of email marketing and how to hit the right tone.
- how to hire amazing freelancers to help you grow
- what works and doesn’t work on social media to build your brand, particularly during the time of COVID
- how to use social media effectively, based on the latest research.
About your speaker
Alasdair Inglis has helped hundreds of businesses scale-up by dramatically improving their marketing and has taught digital marketing to thousands of entrepreneurs over the last decade.
Alasdair’s expertise is in using digital marketing to win new customers. He’s also taught marketing on the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programme and at the School For Social Entrepreneurs, as well as teaching and consulting internationally.
Book here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/reset-restart-your-marketing-tickets-124529792963?_ga=2.264051397.811980687.1605704441-1789581277.1605704441