The Tees Valley Business Hub will be running the Pitch Perfect Access to Finance Programme again this November in partnership with SME Centre of Excellence and Teesside University.
Two Day Residential Programme – Venue: Hardwick Hall, Sedgefield, Co. Durham, TS21 2EH
This exciting programme aims to help Tees Valley based SME businesses understand and prepare their business for raising investment. This inspiring and interactive 2-day, fully funded training programme will give businesses expert coaching and advice from some of the UK’s leading business advisors and access to finance professionals. The programme is a residential programme, which also includes a dinner with regional leaders.
The Access to Finance programme is delivered by a team of experienced investment professionals, helping businesses and the people behind them grow faster and further than they imagined possible.
The programme will help Tees Valley SME’s to gain:
* Valuable insights from experienced entrepreneurs and investors on the process of raising finance
* Hands-on informative and engaging support from experienced investment professionals
* An understanding of the overall finance and investment landscape
* The ability to master a pitch
* An opportunity to develop their own personal skills, to enable them to build and deliver a compelling pitch.
* Introductions to wider networks and investors