About EU Exit: Exporting Goods Workshop
Join the North East Local Enterprise Partnership and Tees Valley Business on Zoom for a workshop on Exporting Goods to the EU.
The North East Local Enterprise Partnership and Tees Valley Business are holding a series of workshops on exporting and importing goods to the EU.
This workshop will provide an overview of the key elements to be aware of and consider when exporting goods to the EU. It will cover the more practical aspect, with examples to bring the theory to life, and will conclude with a Q&A session.
Topic areas covered will include:
- EORI registrations
- Commodity Codes
- The Sales Contract – Different rules for B2C
- Customs Invoice – briefly covering zero-rating VAT; customs value calculations versus invoice value
- INCOTERMS – practical examples highlight issues relating to proof of export and fiscal representation
- Moving your goods – Customs Intermediaries, Freight Forwarders, Postal Carriers; Marketplace
- Customs documentation and declarations
- Duties and VAT – Rules of Origin, Special Procedures & Transit
- Different rules for B2C
- What happens if it goes wrong
Register for this free session by clicking here.
Please note these sessions will be recorded.