About Darlington Business Support & Growth Showcase
A specialist event showcasing the wide range of business support and growth opportunities available in Darlington and the local area. Whether you are looking to start or grow your business, specialist advice is on hand, covering all sectors.
Our team of business consultants will be on hand on the day to talk to you about the advice, support and funding and finance available through Tees Valley Business.
Specialist support at the event can provide free advice on topics such as:
- Helping you to develop a business idea to start your own business
- Looking for finance and funding, whether you are a new or existing business
- Looking at ways you can develop your products and services to grow your customer base, or attract new customers
- Protect your intellectual property
- Ways to attract new staff, and train or upskill existing staff
- Reducing your overheads by making your business and work practices more energy efficient
- Growing your markets overseas or looking at how you can enter into international trade.
- Supporting you through the process of public sector procurement
- Identifying news ways of working to make manufacturing processes more efficient
- Networking organisations that can help you meet new contacts and customers
This event includes 3 bespoke seminars focused on key business challenges, including a skills seminar from our Skills for Growth team.