About SME Centre of Excellence Limited
Through our internal experts and network of service providers that make up the SME Centre of Excellence we can offer the following:
- Contractual, Terms and Conditions, Negotiation, Governance, Legislation and Regulation, Licencing, Quality Standards
- People Strategy, Staff Contracts, Recruitment, Staffing Review, Mentoring and Coaching, Health and Safety, Staff Training and Development – New/Re-Skill
- Innovation, Diagnostic, Validation, Transformation Road Map, Software Development and Hardware Procurement
Sales & Marketing
- Marketing Strategy, Social Media, New Market Validation, Internationalisation, Sales Training
Business Resilience/EU Exit Preparation
- Review of overall business
- 10 point check plan including recommendations, cost reductions and savings.
- Detailed Financial Review, Cash Flow, Accountancy, Investor Readiness, Systems and Processes
Business Model Review
- Validation of the Business Model and Value Proposition, Operational Review, Strategic Review, Manufacturing and Engineering Quality Assurance
Business Start Up
- Business planning, Business Model, Design Thinking, Regulation and Legislation, Intellectual Property, Trade Marks and Funding.
We have supported several hundred SMEs in TV and deliver the Accelerator Programmes for Teesside University Digital City including Accelerator, Scale-up and Investor Readiness. We can tailor these programmes to suit individual SMEs too.
“Our Purpose is to provide the right support at the right time to help SMEs start, survive and thrive.”
Contact: Chris Orrick & Ammar Mirza
Phone: 0844 24 777 04