About Northern Safety Limited
NSL are keen to support companies recover and thrive by offering businesses support with their quality, environmental and H&S systems. NSL offer a wide range of Environmental, Health & Safety and Quality consultancy and training services to local SME’S covering various industries, including construction, landscaping, manufacturing, warehousing & logistics, education, IT & software and waste.
NSL support companies gain ISO certification (ISO 9001 / 14001 / 45001 / 27001) and many other 3rd party certifications such as CHAS, Achilles & FPAL, Constructionline, Altius, Alcumus and Safe contractor. The benefits to companies achieving third party certification can lead to further lead generation and open doors to larger, more lucrative contracts. The main benefits of achieving 3rd party certification is:
- Meet customer requirements and increase customer satisfaction
- Generate more revenue and attract business from new customers
- Improve company and product quality
- Describe, understand and communicate your company processes
- Develop a professional culture and improve worker morale
- Increase performance in your operations
- Focus the workforce
- Improve efficiency, reduce waste and save money
- Achieve national and international recognition
- Support a risk based approach to all company operations and ensure effective business continuity
We offer one to one support to assist, develop, implement, improve and monitor:
- Health and Safety Management Systems to include, policy, procedures, risk assessments, COSHH assessments, method statements, site audits, fire risk assessments etc
- Integrated Management Systems (Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental)
- PQQs and tender packages
- Training the workforce in leadership and management skills.
- Upskilling company employees/owners in all aspects of Environmental, Health & Safety and Quality requirements
- Strategic plans, objectives, risk management strategies, business continuity planning and business risk registers.
Contact: Paul Gordon
Phone: 01642 754880