About Key Wellbeing Ltd
Key Wellbeing Ltd is a workforce wellbeing consultancy and training company that was born from seeing the need for improved mental health and wellbeing support in the workplace.
Our focus is to help employers and HR leaders to encourage the best outcomes from their workforce and ultimately make their people healthier, happier and more productive.
We achieve this by:
- Assisting you to build an appropriate wellbeing strategy based on your employee’s individual needs with our anonymous employee assessment tool.
- Delivering bespoke wellbeing programmes and initiatives, including quarterly Wellbeing Weeks with interactive sessions that bring fragmented teams together to learn, move, chill, connect and give.
- Access to The Key Wellbeing Hub – our on-demand, e-learning platform with accredited training courses, audio guides and downloadable resources to support employees with their mental health and overall wellbeing at an individual level.
- Offering a range of workshops (both in-person and virtual) covering all things wellbeing – from mental health awareness to menopause in the workplace.
- Providing in-house consultancy support to improve the wellbeing culture of your organisation.
If you are interested in learning more about our services, or you feel we could support you in any way, we would love to hear from you!
Contact Name: Marie Ranson
Company Name: Key Wellbeing Ltd
Contact Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 07853 779 648