About ETE Solutions Business Consultancy
Mitigating the risk to businesses and employees posed by COVID-19 requires agility and initiative – in order to ensure recovery post Covid.
To get ahead of the situation with scenario modelling and support action plans, ETE Solutions can bridge gaps in resources, freeing up owners/management teams to focus on day-to-day running of operations.
Here are just some of the ways we can support your businesses post Covid 19 recovery planning.
- Formulating a local business response.
- Governance support and advice – Assessments of current policies and design of new ones (if applicable)
- Strategic Planning for Business Growth – develop an action plan to support short, medium- and long-term planning.
- Financial Planning and Monitoring -Cash flow forecast: helping to determine risks associated and measures to address. Budget planning and high-level preparations.
- Performance management – develop strategies to manage performance against budget/KPI’s and provide the necessary tools to support ongoing management. Leadership coaching and mentoring.
- Identifying post Covid Government relief programmes review and assistance: providing an overview of government measures including financial aid and business eligibility.
- Human resource management – reviewing adjustments based on current demand.
- Business continuity planning – assessment of current BCP plan and recommendations for plan efficiency, implementation and needed changes for the short and long-term.
- Project Management Support – ongoing support to ensure identified projects required to ensure longevity of the business in terms of current and future performance and growth post Covid.
If you need advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Contact: Mark Harrison
Phone: 07739 677225