Endeavour Partnership is committed to providing clients with tailormade solutions that go beyond static legal advice. Our personal approach paired with our technical knowledge means the advice we deliver is first-class.
As the largest firm in the area specialising exclusively in business law, our team can advise you on:
Corporate and Commercial
- Reviewing your terms and conditions and other contracts to ensure your business is compliant with the legislation that has been passed to try and mitigate the economic consequences of Covid-19. For example, the impact of the Corporate Governance and Insolvency Act 2020 on the automatic termination provisions in supplier contracts.
- Advising businesses on the different ways in which you can try and raise funding to boost your working capital / capital reserves.
- Reorganisation / re-structuring of your business(es).
- Merge or acquire other businesses – you may be able to strengthen/improve your viability by acquiring or merging with another business or competitor.
- Documenting any renegotiated lease terms (e.g. rent reductions in place of future break rights);
- Dealing with lease/licence documentation for new or existing premises to ensure you aren’t exposed to unreasonable/onerous lease terms;
- Reviewing existing tenancy arrangements to advise on issues to consider when exiting premises or looking to remain at lease expiry.
Employment law and HR
- Managing issues relating to staff returning after furlough including holiday and pay issues
- Covid risk assessments and health and safety issues
- Investigations, disciplinary processes and dismissals
- Contracts, handbooks, policies and procedures
- Varying terms and conditions of employment
- Settlement agreements
- Conciliating and defending Employment Tribunal claims
Dispute Resolution and Corporate Recovery
- Debt recovery
- Contract disputes
- Lease issues and commercial rent arrears (from landlord or tenant perspective); and
Contact: Lotty Reeves
Phone: 01642 610321